First things first:
You must be running the latest version (220.127.116.11) of the Instagram app.
If you are running the older version, you need to update it to use this feature
1. Open Google Play Store and search for the Instagram app (in case you have not opted for auto-update).
2. Check if the app shows the ‘Update’ button instead of the ‘Install’ option.
3. Tap on ‘Update’ button to start downloading the latest version of the app.
To add a payment method to your account:
- Go to your Business Profile.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top-right corner.
- Under Business Settings, tap Payments.
- Tap Payment Methods.
- Tap Add Payment Method.
- Select Credit Card or Debit Card or PayPal.
- Fill in your payment details, then tap Save.
Steps to remove the payment method:
>Head to ‘Profile’ tab in the ‘Payments’ section of the app.
>Select the card details you’ve added and tap on ‘>’ icon at the right.
>Tap on the ‘Remove’ button the bottom of the card page to successfully remove the card.
Note: If you change the primary payment method on your ad account, that change will be reflected across both Facebook and Instagram.