The following message getting from the ‘report.output’. The file was automatically generated after the TeamCity build was complete.
The source provided is not a valid json! Please validate that the input provided to the CLI is an actual JSONTip: To find more information, try running
snyk-to-html in debug mode by appending to the CLI the
-d parameterError running
snyk-to-html. Please check you are providing the correct parameters.
This above error message is indicating that the input provided to the Snyk CLI is not a valid JSON.
This can happen for a few reasons:
- The input file is not in a valid JSON format
- The file path provided to the CLI is incorrect
- The file may be empty or corrupt
To resolve this issue, you can try the following:
- Verify that the input file is in a valid JSON format by using a JSON validator tool
- Double check the file path provided to the CLI to ensure it is correct
- Try using a different input file to see if the issue is with the specific file you were using
You can also try running the
snyk-to-html command with the
-d parameter to enable debug mode, this way you will see more detailed information about what’s happening in the command line.
Also it may be due to the Snyk not being configured correctly, you may want to check the credentials and the integration with your codebase.