Scheduled Drive for Freshers – 2017-2018 Engineering Graduates and MCA
Qualification – BE/BTech and MCA 2017 or 2018 pass out
Last date to register: 13th January 2019
Desired Candidate Profile:
Referred candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
• Should have graduated in 2017 / 2018
• Should have 50% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation, and MCA (if applicable)
• Qualification – BE / B. Tech (open for all branches) or MCA
• Selected candidates should be available to join immediately if needed
• Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
• Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Interview Locations: Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, Dehradun, Bhopal, Guwahati, Amritsar, Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Bangalore.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
How to refer a candidate: All the interested eligible candidates need to register by using the below link before 13th January 2019.
Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
Step 2: (Upon selection in Step 1)
Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
Step 3: (Upon selection in Step 2)
Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
Register : https://lnkd.in/fS5d7dE