Canon EOS 1200D 18MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm and 55-250 mm lens is easy to use and it delivers results that you will love for sure.
Users are allowed to click pictures and even shoot videos with a character and quality of their own. The images are packed with detail and are large enough in sizes. Since, the optical viewfinder of this camera moreover helps users to compose and foresee their shots. The product has friendly controls that are intuitive to use.
You will surely love the ergonomic design of Canon camera. This product is provided with a user-friendly carry bag that will help you carry the device easily.
Canon EOS 1200D Features:
Incredible Picture Quality:
Capture the action like never before with the Canon EOS 1200D DSLR camera. The 18 MP images that you click on this camera are detail-rich. They are large enough to be printed at sizes up to A2+. It lets you capture astonishingly smooth and beautiful videos that look great when played on the HDTV at your home.
Perfection in Every Light :
Capture your stories during the day or when the light levels get low with the CMOS sensor in this Canon DSLR camera. It is guaranteed to capture great pictures even in low lit areas. Reduce the need to use flash, shoot with ambient light or remain discreet while you capture priceless moments and expressions.
Take Control with Ease :
This camera comes with an optical viewfinder that lets you compose and anticipate your shot. With a large 3-inch or 7.5 centimeter screen to view your images and friendly controls to click them, you’ll take creative control in no time.
Extensive Lens Ranges :
No matter what you like taking pictures of, the extensive Canon EF and EF-S lens ranges has got you covered.
Canon EOS 1200D Specification:
- 18 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor
- High-performance DIGIC 4 image processor
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) to shoot from bright to dim light
- EOS full HD movie mode to capture brilliant results
- Scene intelligent auto mode to deliver expertly optimized photos
- 9-point AF system (including one center cross-type AF point) and AI servo
- EOS 1200D digital SLR body
- 1 rechargeable lithium-ion LP-E10 battery
- Battery charger LP-E10
- 18-55mm and 55-250mm IS lens
- Accessories include 8GB card and camera bag
- Interface cable, EOS digital solution disk
Pros and Cons of Canon EOS 1200D :
- The 55-250 lens is just brilliant with good images and covers a wide zooming range and blurs the background. Seriously speaking the 18-55mm lens is of no use to me after having this.
- Battery life is good it seems.
- Built in camera flash is best for night portraits. It has a wide coverage.
- Cons of Canon EOS 1200D are
-Fixed & Low Resolution LCD
-Burst shooting limited to 3fps
-No microphone input.
In Conclusion, it’s budget DSLR camera and good for beginners. Being an amateur photographer and your budget is under 25K you can consider this product. Buy it from amazon.